In nature, the Chrysolite stone, which is found in olive green, honey color, red, and brown, is opaque before it is processed. After being cut and polished, it becomes a crystal stone.
The United States is concentrated in Brazil, Egypt, Ireland, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the Canary Islands. In ancient times, it was believed that the Chrysolite Stone was a gem that kept evil spirits away. Used for jewelry and decoration. Nowadays it is believed to be a protective stone for the aura. It's more of a stone with a positive effect on the spiritual aspect. The appearance should not be confused as it resembles the Emerald stone.
Chrysolite is a stone that is very useful. Chrysolite is a powerful cleansing stone.
- • It helps to eliminate all toxins, neutralizes, and cleanses the body and mind.
• It opens, cleans, and activates the heart and abdomen.
• It removes the body from all the old loads.
• Provides relief from feelings of guilt and obsessions.
• Chrysolite has a negative effect on people getting into the past.
• These stone negative molds remove the old vibrations from the middle.
• If psychological studies are being done, Chrysolite will be effective for rapid progress.
• Chrysolite is a precious stone and strengthens presuppositions.
By positively influencing the person who uses the Chrysolite stone psychologically, it destroys jealousy, regret, and anger, reduces aggression, but also improves self-confidence and self-determination. Peridot, which motivates growth, helps to make the necessary changes. It shows to be forgiving to yourself. Chrysolite stone promotes psychological clarity and goodness. It adapts to spiritual reality and regulates the cycles of life.